About St. Mary’s Parish of Fairhaven, MA

St. Mary’s, founded as a mission of St. Joseph’s, Fairhaven in 1924, was established as a parish in 1933. Since the beginning, St. Mary’s has been entrusted to the pastoral care of the Congregation of the Sacred Hearts of Jesus and Mary (SS.CC.), a world-wide religious congregation of missionary priests, sisters, and brothers serving in more than 40 countries.

Our Staff

Rev. David Lupo, ss.cc.

Pastor

Joyce Iddon

Secretary

Stevan Piazza

Music Director

Blanche Pepin

Office Assistant

Fernando “Fred” Pinto

Facilities Manager

Armand Becotte

Maintenance

Rebecca A. Newell

Director of Religious Education

Location:

440 Main Street
Fairhaven, MA

 

Mailing Address:

41 Harding Road
Fairhaven, MA

Phone: (508)992-7300